LOAN amount from $1,000 to $50,000 with a term up to 12 months
Easy Application Business Loans from LoanOne
Who can borrow?
We offer business loans to Australian business clients including but not limited to 1) business start-ups, 2) existing business owners and 3) commercial property investors.
We require loan applicants to comply with the following requirements:
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen, or a permanent resident.
- Our age requirement is 18 years and over.
- The applicant must be the owner of a registered mortgage free motor vehicle, or the owner of a property.
- A reasonable credit history: not currently declared bankrupt, or under a Part IX Debt Agreement.
When applying for a business loan, you need to put down one asset (usually in the form of a motor vehicle) as the security. This not only secures the business loan, but also determines how much you can borrow.
LoanOne understands Australian small businesses and will provide you with easy, timely and economic funding solutions to help you grow your business. Our business loans are different from traditional business loans as our loans are flexible, paper free, and do not require extensive supporting documents. Our mission is to help business people who need a small business loan fast.
This is what LoanOne offers:
- Fast online application and efficient loan approval.
- Secure technology that keeps the information you submit online strictly confidential.
- Friendly customer service via phone or email.
- No hidden fees, or small print about our cost structure. We charge competitive fees that are consistent with financial industry standards and fully transparent.
Our application process for fast business loans
This is how it works:
- Short enquiry form for people who need a business loan fast. We will then contact applicant to request further information.
- Pre-approval followed by an efficient manual assessment by our lending team.
- Contract exchange followed by immediate cash disbursement to a nominated bank account.
The LoanOne assessment criteria for fast business loans
Once your online loan application is pre-qualified, our lending staff assess the application based on personal details, income and expense details submitted with the online application.
LoanOne assesses the loan purpose, loan amount, assets owned, existing loan contracts, credit history, and daily living expenses.
Like banks and other financial providers, documentary evidence of your identity and business registration is required. This process is no more complicated than applying for a debit or credit card with a bank. The verification adheres to the “100 Point Table” required for passport applications and bank account applications.
Our business loan verification process
Once the LoanOne lending staff have approved your loan application, they will request identity proof and some financial statements. We recommend that you prepare by assembling the following personal documents:
- Australian Driver Licence (and/or Passport) + Medicare Card
- A valid and current ABN.
- Certificate of car registration if applicable.
- Address verification verified by a utility bill issued in your name and address.
- A Council Rate Notice if applicable.
- A current 3-month Bank Statement for your business trading account.
Business loan applicants with bad credit history
LoanOne takes a conciliatory view of applicants with a bad credit rating.
We recognise that a bad credit rating is not a lifelong punishment and will assess loan applicants on their merits.
Please visit our Bad Credit History page via the link below for more details of bad credit history.