To be eligible, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident aged 18 years or above
- Have a reasonable credit history, you must not be a current bankrupt nor be under a Part IX Debt Agreement particularly
- For loans over $100,000, you’ll also need a security asset, along with financial documents such as Profit & Loss and Cash Flow Statements
You can borrow from $1,000 depending on the overall circumstances of your business and the value of the security asset provided.
Yes, we conduct credit checks as part of our verification process.
However, a credit check is the last step in delivering the loan result and will not be conducted before pre-approving your loan application.
LoanOne aims to assess your application, including consideration of your documentation, approve if suitable and provide you with your funds on the same day if you apply by 4:00 pm AEST or, at latest, the next day.
You'll need to provide 100 Points of ID. Please refer to the list below:
- (compulsory) Australian driving licence of Business Director
- (compulsory) Medicare card of Business Director
- (compulsory) 6 months bank statement of your business trading account
- (optional) Australian Passport
- (optional) A debit / credit card issued by a financial institution
On top of this, a strong asset base can help increase the success rate of your application and the approved loan amount.
Cost & Repayments
There are no hidden fees and interest rates/charges for LoanOne’s business loans.
We offers a low, flat fee structure that is paid off with your weekly/fortnightly/monthly repayments.
The loan terms range from 1 to 12 months.
The scheduled loan repayments will be directly debited from your nominated bank account.
Yes. You are welcome to make extra repayments or pay off the loan early, to save interest.
Further Loan Request
Of course, once you have paid off your current loan, you are welcome to apply again.
An established good repayment history will make your reloan with us easier and cheaper.
Security & Privacy
This will help to streamline the application process.
To ensure we can provide the loan as quickly as possible, this step is compulsory. Providing bank statement via email/fax is not accepted, as our system is unable to digitally read the data. Your security is our highest priority.
If you are not comfortable with using this system, there is no obligation to proceed with the loan.
- LoanOne will have read-only access to your bank statement via the reputable Money Buddy.
- Your Internet banking login details are not stored.
- The process is encrypted.